Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

How You Can Make a Difference

Actions speak louder than words.  It is true, they do.  Or can.  However, that is not the whole story on how things come to be or are influenced.

At a certain stage in my awakening, I was really having a hard time.  I was struggling.  I couldn't let go of something, I don't know what exactly, but it was a slew of junk.  It all dropped away piece by piece over a pretty short period of time, but as I was in the midst of throes of the EXPERIENCE, things were hard.  Just just were and I felt backed into a corner and unable to find my way out.  It was tough!  Hard.  Scared, struggling, angry, feeling like my soul was in a vice, I felt like I was walking around wincing the whole time. It was during this time that my third eye began to aid me in my experience of guides in the etheric realms.

This guy showed up.  He was Asian.  He had this funny face.  I had seen it before, many many years before.  It had come while I had been driving many hours one night and there he was.  He was trying to show me how to empty my mind.  I was dumfounded how he was able to look at me and have no thoughts.  Only his presence was there.  Amazing.  And impossible!  Then he showed up again.  He looked like a dead ringer for a guy whose book I had read whose name was Taishen Deshimuru.  He was a zen monk and was a bit of a maverick in his day.  He died in the 1980's.  Anyway, the point is, this guy who looked like Taishen was there speaking to me.  I was down on myself and he asked me why I was having so  much trouble.  He explained that a template had been ordered, formed, and prepared for all of us here.  This self transformation process need not be so hard.  He explained that it was more like taking of one pair of shoes and slipping into the next.  I just needed to take one small step and this step would be for all humankind.  I was making all of this too hard.  My needing to make this hard was itself a belief system, a construct I had created based on how I thought things would go (well, they did....)  We each would bring up the collective vibration of the race as we each woke up and stepped into the new human that had been "prepared" for all of us to be.

 This template is being fashioned by the collective awareness of humans all the time and it is in a state of evolving all the time! We are, though, at a crossroads and change is taking place fast on the planet as some things get adjusted. 

So what you think, what you feel, it all makes a difference.  Don't feel bad if you aren't doing all that you think you should; your own thoughts and prayers are not ever lost.  They all have their effect. They do.  So when you wonder about where it all goes, why, it all goes into the whole.  Nothing is ever wasted or lost.  Our thoughts do have the power to change things and you just never know when a thought will be the thing that tip the scales!

No comments: