Translate

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Actually...

Actually.
I do.
I do!
I do care
it is why I am here
apparently!

That this world might be improved in some measure
maybe not by grand sweeps of events
but by a simple whisper
sent out on the wind
or a glance
resolving into peace and awe.

Something in me
the best that I bear
is why I care...
such a grand creation as this
bearing such genius
in its design.
I am awed by its masterful assembly
intertied,
connected,
multiversal
uncompounded
and whole.

It is enough for me to forgive
all of the trouble found there
with all the possibility standing before it.
Can't we make it so?
It could happen....
so simply.

But I know that for it to be
it must be for me
and me alone
owned,
known
deeply felt.
Certain
and upfront
I hope it undoes me
completely.

For without that special force
that has been working in me
even as I tremble
holding onto the edges
of what was
I tell myself
"This is why I am here.
To be completely undone."
For without it, how can I know the More
I have come here for?

Gosh!
Such a frail being
held
bounded
by minutae
and flesh
but ready to burst
flower-like
cosmic mandella
touching upon the infinities.

I need only say it
and it can be.....

No comments: