Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Awoke


I awoke three mornings ago
the world was about to change.
I trembled at the cusp
my soul was ready
my mind tried to wrap itself around
what forgiveness does to a man like me.
What it does to us all.

And as everything aligned,
moved into place
childlike even
my insides said
"okay, I give up.....time to go play....time to let this bad feeling go"
and it was gone just like that
like fog before the sun
it just evaporated
as my body began to turn golden
around your blissful center
I felt Him move into me more
as I moved into you more deeply
more profoundly
more lovingly.


I have no doubts.
I have worries, yes
but doubts, no.
I know where you emerged
and I know your heart is my heart.
I cannot change this
nor would I.
I just ask how I can serve this
to be a better channel
to purify even more
to disrobe before you
that part of us which is illusion
we stand before the fires as they blaze
inside
outside
purified
I gaze upon your unimaginable beauty
I soak you in
I am soak into you
Uroboros-like,
flowing one into the other
the end of one becomes the beginning...

I awoke to find the world had changed
as troubling clouds passed over head
the Moon sang quietly and gently
reminding me that I had a big question to ask upon waking
a date with destiny...
The world had been changed into a place that was no longer recognizeable.
Robes had benn pulled from it,
gentle lies told
to make the intolerable of this world easier to take
numbness taking hold
and now while gritty and hard
I see this is the truth of the thing
and in so being
I accept that in the refined places we do not turn away from the horror
we blend it into a cocktail and drink it whole taking the sweet, bitter,
cold and hot,
joyful and miserable
all as one
not divided
but whole.

Looking in gently
some larger scaled self looks in
smiling gently
"its not as easy as it looks, but its the only real way....good with the bad,
Grace healing All when given time."

What matters now is the bliss
balanced against the melancholy
careful tightwire walking
the one true thing draws me forward
as I walk upon the red wire of your heart
aching to reach the other side of you
continually emerging through your awareness
dreaming your dream
slowly
quickly
becoming One.
The age comes to a close with this single Kiss....

No comments: