Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Luminous Self, continued...

I awoke this morning with all this stuff swirling around me....it was being presented in a way that looked like it was not completely formed...almost like something in me was seeing the potential in us to be a certain way, or that we can BE this way now....

The physiology of the energy body....I think its real and that our bodies can be modeled after its form, the energy body containing the cellular memory and structure with dna being the organizing factor to keep things focused....but what I was seeing or feeling was that this can change. I saw how the male and female physiology energeticaly have a kind of network of fibers....its all fibrous...like muscle or nerve endings...its this way because consciousness has made it so....so consciousness has these forms native to it but its identity is focused at certain levels to a range of stimuli, with other bodies connected in a structured yet complex webwork. But within the energy body I began to feel how it extends out from us and that it plays a role in union. The comparatively large number of nerve endings in the genital region correspond with a large number of energy fibers which use the physiology as a way to carry its information into the physical body, but when we say union, the goal has been for a fusion of the masculine and feminine into one body much in the way that when physical union is achieved in fullness, it does mean that the bodies of the two do become one both in the act of lovemaking as well as how their bodies share genetic material physically and as a way of creating new life.

Its as if the energy bodies knit together in this delicate way at many levels....almost like how a placenta attaches to the fibrous wall of the womb. If you have seen a placenta you can see how along its face it has this vast webwork of fibrous endings that allow it to attach to the body of the Mother for sustenance. I was seeing something similar but a little more freewheeling in the sense that this body had no end to how it expresses this union. Part of this was a sense that one body becomes an extension of another, whether its in the physical or in the etheric.

I think, too, that my tendency to want to see the big picture has me picking up o things that may be slightly outisde the realm of what is possible for us, but is in the outlying naighborhood. For some reason I have always been interested in what lies just beyond our range. This would include evolutionary potentials. I see this the same way I see making art; raw material that can be used like clay to be sculpted into something that we use here....except that the form is decided on in some democratic way at an en mass level I think in order for a new evolutionary wrinkle to come forward....at least this is how it seems.....like the species agrees to it at some level, most often not at a consciouss level. But it all looked as if all of these finger-like connections would seek out its counterpart....as if each finger or fiber had its perfect place....and at the same time I also saw or felt that this is expressed as fields which I did not sense had the same fibrous nature....although perhaps at a microscale they too might be fibrous....

No comments: