Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Dream Boost

A few days ago while I was at my health food store I came across a product called Dream Boost.  There were free samples and after reading through the literature included, I was intrigued enough to take a sample. 

Dream Boost is a suppliment that is supposed to help one achieve restful sleep as well as more vivid dreaming. I normally do not need any help in this area, but I am always the curious type. 

What is Dream Boost?  The literature states that "Dream Boost is an all-natural dietary suppliment developed by the Upstate Dream Institute as a sleep and dream enhancer.  taken at bedtime, Dream Boost's patent-pending formula optimizes sleep cycles for restful and restorative sleep while increasing dreaming ability, vividness, and recall."  The literature also states that it is 100% natural, non addictive, without grogginess or other side effects and is safe for regular use. 

What is in Dream Boost?  Well, melatonin, for one.  It also has several vitamins amd minerals and metals such as zinc, magnesium, vitamin B-1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9 and 12, along with vitamin C,  and D.  It also includes mugwart, wild lettuce, passion flower, green tea, and Vincopetine.   It does not contain milk products of any kind, nor gluten, sugar, preservatives, or artificial colors.  It is a compressed pill that looks just like a B vitamin. 

Two pills come with the sample and one to two pills can be taken as a full dose.  I took one pill last night and did experience some rather vivid dreams, but will reserve any discussion about what I found until I have tried this for two nights.  I am not endorsing this product, just pasing on what I have experienced first hand. 

I'll let you know more about this in the next day or two.....

No comments: