Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Simple

So why is simple sometimes complicated?
Soul steps in and offers the simplicity it says is so necessary
and when it comes through it seems to clear
how simplicity is so important
for keeping things straight
for keeping me on the straight and narrow....
for this is simplicity; no room for anything else
no competing concerns taking a ride with me
a narrow path just right for you and I
and our one concern
which governs all.

"Keep it simple
and love will flower"

I feel it spread out all through me
like an incantation
your soul breath
propagating all through me
filling me with
the life of you
essence of your being
doing something to me
I know is impossible
any other way.

In the moment
by moment
I find my way to you
for the One Love
the Love of Loves

No comments: