Translate

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Triadic Heart

If I could let it all go
what would remain?

All of them I would love
it was as you admonished

Cherished like children on their way to the kingdom
some lost
feeling their way blindly along
letting what came before set the die for what is to come
repeating
reciting the same lost verses.

I would put my hand to their lips
asking is it necessary
can we begin anew
keep it simple;
Mother, Father, Child
recreate the kingdom afresh
anew.

He did not die for sin
he ressurected for love
to become That
which we so needed.
So make me THAT
let me live and breathe it
deeper and deeper each day
until nothing else exists but IT
and choices become so clear
that they aren't choices
but what has already been chosen
by something deeper perhaps more essential
the triad in me
shining through to the triad in you
awakening in that moment
the great truth of what you are to me
and I to you.
Take a sip; may you never thirst.

That is what would remain;
Mother Father Child
the sacred trilogy
triadic soul
elements of the One
unfolding and remembering
what is most necessary
sacred
the love that we can become
if we simply unbecome
for one shining moment
to taste that sweet bliss that is ours.

No comments: