Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Golden Goddess

Goddess
flowing in blue
stands before me
her hands doing some dance
I later learn are mudras
blessings
she blesses herself
personification of the life
moving through her
bestowing blessings upon All.....

Her hands moving frantically
one position
another another
and more....
she looks at me
frowning
then fools me with a smile
a wave rolls from her
invisible
unfolding within me as its presence is known
like some supersonic wave beyond hearing
I see worlds packed within this wave
and then a profound sadness moves within it
I hear her heart speak as this wave moves
"will these things pass away?"
"Who will cherish what has been nurtured by my body?"
"Shall your world know this great secret I bear?"
"Who will awaken to my grace?"
Turning
her body glistens gold
her spirit as deep and blue as the ocean.

Her body turns away from me
looking into the heavens
she has this look like she knows the futility of it
beyond concern, beyond care
she balances on the wave of feeling
her body assuming a new position
as she weaves her endless boundless blessings
upon the universe
as wave after wave
created
worlds
crash
and reform
changing
new

No comments: