Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Being Love

I have viewed love through the narrow confines of a tellescope turned backwards. Its good for a laugh maybe now but looking back on it I don't know there was any other way given that this greater love was not touched upon. I think it glimmers in our being....perhaps too diffuse to know what it is at some points in our lives yet I think we are all drawn by the certainty of its compass....we are lucky, oh so lucky if we can be pure and simple enough as to experience this love.....

My inner self, my core self, my infinite being, my overself or my godself last came forward and explained just how strong the love he feels....which is less a feeling as it is a state of being. Its less that he searches for love as he IS love. And in being love wants and desires are revised like pages in a book, given an entirely new slant or meaning. If you have this love swelling within you, its abundance undeniable, this core self explains that the love will begin to mirror what is in you, beloved, our own process will spark the other. This singular alignment to an ideal is about love, but a love that is so much more than what I experienced just a few short years ago..... about what I am in larger scales and learning how to anchor this here now. This love which was revealed to me by an angel was not something I thought I could hold for long....it simply felt too wonderful.....and needing it more than anything else, I have begun to pursue it. Rome was not built in a day nor was this. And yet, change comes, and I embrace this change. Why is change so hard? What is it about our souls that resist such change and feels as though kundalini might tramble us or break our hearts or....a million other things.....its less about reality as some old patterns that get brought up into the lime light by the energy, kind of like the body spitting out large splinters.....

I know salvation is through love and I have to do everything I can to bring on surrender now. I trust that my refining will happen so perfectly.....and that the gift I have to give you is yourself. I think the thing you have carried has been a key to becoming myself.....its as though we are giving each other the gift of each other through the magic of our being. I am so happy to be near you I would love to just gaze and chatter for hours on end or hold your hand and kiss your lips so you could feel the ache welling up within me, or how I would breathe you in just before my lips touched yours....I would be such a gentleman.....because your presence is so important to me I'd never dare do anything that might bring you discomfort or uncertainty. Let just be happy and leave the details for later. I think I have been missing you.

No comments: