Translate

Friday, December 11, 2009

Plucked

There is a song playing in my heart, a song to myself,
of myself
which is a song to you, playing through you,
for what I hear you will hear.
Each movement of the string is a caress so gentle,
so long in the making the fingers hover and pause
over the strings, drawing this out for as long as possible.
Let this moment slow so I can take this all in
as the sound I feel in me
is the sound you feel in you
as goddess meets her god
in sacred space
outside of time
and space matters not,
yet is redeemed as we draw closer together.
Here, I pull back each petal
of your georgeous body
as it reveals even deeper truths
which are secret, mysteries,
meant to feel not know.

I was always meant to feel you
not know you.
The truth is, the heart is all that ever mattered
as the king and queen of our desitinies.
Where once I walked timidly
I walk grandly with the heart center and with certainty
as I lift back the veil to your bed chamber
in this one slow movement
a movement which has taken ten thousand
years and the blood of souls to fulfill.
What matters most is that this time is here
and so are you
a water goddess
a giver of life
let me pull back the petals of your sensual you
let me into your world of wonder
lets move gently together
each touch a kiss
each breath a new life.

Come, take my hand,
lead me down by the waters deep.
Restore my soul
and open quick the door to my heart
and enter in, my welcome bride.

The music I feel, the vibration of strings
moves through me just as they move through you.
Your song is my song and my song is yours.
Bound by the same orbit
bodies ancient and knowing swing past each other
slowly, quickly, unerringly and certain passing on their secret knowing
through the channels made in our hearts.
When I yearn for you
can you feel the strength of my desire, the sensuality beginning to drip
from me like pearls from the godhead, peeling off like nectar, every bit saved
and channeled through to this mighty gorge which is the place where
your feminine meets my masculine and the furnace of our souls
ignites in this sacred fire.

There is a song I'd like you to listen to.....

No comments: