Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Touch

Come,
wont you just let me touch your cheek
a graze so delicate
so gentle
like wind really
yet yearning and desiring so much....
a restlesness to this wind which has been blowing for millenia....

Feel this yearning gathering us about its purpose
to bring to fruition an alchemy of the soul.
I wish to blow like gentle wind all through you
and leave not one place untouched.
From the inside out
and outside in
feel my presence as it makes fertile
what it touches; awakening, quickening....
Please, may I enter your hallways
and blow back your curtains and veils
to reveal that which I ache to know
in this age
in this time
in this place
in this world...
my gentle breezes will be like a revelation
as its movement will be felt all through you
and into you.
I know you like none other
and need you like no other.
I can give you the lost map to your soul.
I know these things well
even though these hands have never touched nor known you
in this life.
Such a poverty!

Come for me
come for me please
waiting
hoping
yearning...
but come for the map also.

No comments: