Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mirroring the Divine

So is it possible that the goddess in me mirrors and connects just as the masculine does.....in direct proportion to you....which is that part that allows me to surrender because surrender was never easy for me I don't think and as a result it was hard to catch on to what surrender would do for me in this process...I was always used to being the initiating energy and now I take a back seat while something larger steps forward more and more inside of me....and while I am still there its more like I am looking at the map while driving but I am not the one who is driving....and I do not want to drive because something in me drives the divine in me just fine....IS that being and I am merely learning, a student really to this larger self.....and yet inside of me something must give way to something larger, more than me.....and I must lay aside my desire to control or ability to do so....as if some sliver of it in me lets it come shining through in this. Hmm. I can feel goddess of you all through me and the pulse of life with its calm gentle presence driving this higher....

They call it shaktipat but I think I have suspected its about tuning others....its not so exotic is it? Consciousness bends itself, shapes itself...flows into larger forms.....gives up itself yet finds itself....swims in the water...becomes the water and finds itself as water redeemed, awakened....thankyou Source for giving individuality as inviolate. Everyone wants to obliterate ego and sense of self in order to sink into that larger sea. But we do it regardless.......gifted with indivduality is our greatest gift. Its what gave us awareness of ourselves beyond the body of the Source....which ached to give us distance from it enough so that it may look into us, through us....we flow into the other....Source and Gifted of Source winding back into itself like so many mirrors shining the infinite into itself. Just like when I look into you, do you know I see into forever? This little piece.....this little piece of Now like in a dream but real....trembling wet and cold waiting for the warming presence to fill us.....so its a great gift Source smiles saying yes, you have it.....its so subtle really. Don't obliterate.....just keep growing more and more....seeking further out beyond what you think is real or understood and follow the bliss, we make it up as we go along directed by a vibration which is the very soul of creation in us.

Pearls
like thunder
lightening in my soul
striking so deep
lifting out the flotsam
jetsam
clearing me
refining
until like honey
the bits of wax
burn away.

This bliss goes deep
cracks us open
surrendered to the great All
take my hand, hold gently
as a great mystery moves through us
I can love you with just a look
just a look
fertile worlds emerge
lush and abundant
we become more
fusing into something more
a collaboration
musicians
bringing their versions
into one version.
I am not afraid of losing myself in you
for I will merge so fully into you
creating the sacred third
maintaining myself
flowing back into the ancient rivers of my soul
pushing all this way
flowing for millenia
reaching this place just now
all the time, changing.....
folding unfolding
come....
lets go run in the surf
as the gentle presence comes turning down spinning like a top
pressing itself into our soft fleshy world
of possibility
and innocence.

Lets just let the angle of intention be the mover....
I get you, you get me.....we reach into apexes
with our awareness....with our hearts....will you touch mine....
its a simple experiment
safe
pearls of bliss
orgasmicaly understated....
I turn into sunfire and desert sand
and stone and a million other forms
aching to know itself as itself
down through time
carrying this masculine mantle
for this purpose
this one single kiss.
One kiss.
Come be this kiss with me......
and I will return you to you when you need it
refreshed and alive....leaning into the possibility of what
we can become.
We become koans.

No comments: