Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Kiss

There is a way of kissing which is first across the miles
where energetically, magnetically,
I am able to reach you
feel you
fill you with my intention
as you flow over into me.

This kiss is foremost built on an ache.
This ache is the same ache that Source
felt when trembling on the verge of creation....
there is a strain of agony in it....but its easier
when you know you will give in to it like fresh soil
pulled away from the river bank.
You can feel the tug and pull but its more than just that.
In the heart center it begins,
always centered there
it moves all through me
striking a divine cord in me
but one that is so sensual as to be disbelieved.

My heart kisses your heart. My heart center, like lips
reaches to yours. Through the gateway of the heart
infinity rests in great ease
as I feel you within it built with the same ache
need
wish
hope
desire
For as my lips meet yours
achingly slow
always this way
savored
not teased
savored
slowly
quietly
reverently
passionately....
My lips meet yours
lightly
not hard
lightly.....
and the nerve endings in your lips
are sparked with the undercurrent
of my energy
as we move through each other
amazed at what can be achieved
if we just let go....
we can be conduits for something larger....
and its not hard to do....its deceptively easy....
but the heart must be the king and queen in order
for union to reign.

When I kiss you this way
I kiss all of you.
My lips travel all through you
and reach those secret places
hidden
but accessible
asking to be touched
known
from heart to hips
hands to head
from the nape of your neck
to the shallow of your back
I would kiss you
invisibly
all on the inside
if you but will let me
give in to me
allow me
just one kiss on the outside
of you....

After endless moments of this
the kiss is drawn closer
and lips are touching more deeply
its necessary now for that to be this way.....
and as that happens
my hand goes around your shoulder in an embrace
as my lungs breathe you in
as I hope for something I have not yet experienced
which is like breaking the surface of the water....

I know I could kiss you always.
It would be divine just to do that.
Two lips
joined
in prayer
our words spoken
benedictions
entreaties
questions
already known
but breathless
new
paradigms shifting
new ways uncovered
breath me into you
as I breath you into me
I need you
I need you.

just
don't
be
afraid
to
let
me
kiss
you
like
this....

No comments: