Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Together

Put me back together
the right way.

Osiris-like, I lay scattered
unable to gather purpose
into anything meaningful.
I am awakened by the sound
of the ocean lapping against
the scattering of my essence.


But your fingertips
like your lips
your hips
your lips....
your hips
oh god can you feel it
as it propogates
just a touch
your fingertips
they enervate the surface of my skin
and plunge deep inside of me
like something deep in you owns me
becomes me
knows me
intimately
and that purposeful presence
draws together my pieces
as I am placed
reminded
awakened
and reflected
in your eyes.

Standing by the waters edge
I feel your presence near me
bringing me to an ancient memory
standing outside of time
and drawing me closer to its truth.

No comments: