Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Prayer

Yesterday I found that my left front brake was sticking, slowing me down. I tried to loosen it just by pressing on the brakes even more, letting go, pushing, letting go; none of it worked. I told myself it would loosen up some, it wasn't so bad. I drove to the car parts store to get some brake cleaner as a first measure in preperation for taking off the wheel and trying to get the brake from sticking. When I got out of the car I walked past the wheel and could smell something....I knew this smell....it was the smell of hot brakes. I looked down into the wheel hub and saw to my amazement the steel disc glowing red. Amazed, I gazed at it as it gave off a deep cherry color. Knowing how to gauge temperature by color I knew this was crazy hot. It was sapping the car of its power, dragging everything down with it. Something needed to be done. Today I got the brake loosened and can feel the difference in the pedal and how the car performs. The shuddering I felt, that was a failing brake. Getting to it before more damage was done, that was important.

So today as I felt some glee over having been able to fix the drag on the car, something in me knew that this was a metaphor that I was meant to pay attention to. So I did. It was a simple lesson, with simple solutions. Lack of refinement is like a drag on the awakening being. It seems that this drag had been going on for while before it was even noticed. Much like our insides....those things which we have not paid enough attention to, but are now noticing, slowly relating to them and trying to understand them in the new heart-centered way.....and knowing that for as much tinkering as the mind and ego may think it can do to fix the situation, the best healing is to simply ask for healing because the higher self will hear quite clearly and will respond. I thought about this, how I so needed surrender because of how much I am now ready to feel as thing drop away.....this small bit of fear really creates a drag on me....this fear of loss, this thing centered on ME.

The last deep view into my godself showed me something and made me feel like I need to tell you this even though it makes me feel uncertain somehow....something I know must be from my ego or mind....but I cannot not say it. I do not pray to god, I pray to you and your goddess because THAT is something I know. I do not know this other. I know that everything inside of me says this must be sought through one and one only, so I keep it to you only. And when I pray to god, I pray to myself to bring myself the healing it needs....and as I beseech, he hears and moves forward, a heart like a lion.....fierce but warm and gentle and so full of love...and when he moves forward he reminds me that I must tell you this.

He says that you must know.....that he is showing me my larger potential, bringing in himself, my larger self gently as I can handle but also so I can feel his love which is without condition nor limit. His love....its a vibration and as shown by the angel my heart has a twin....twin hearts....white lotus tinged in gold, overlayed one another, merged by common purpose, common love. But he loves you no matter what happens. He is beyond want or need, and yet, his love enimates and enlivens, makes warm the cool, lightens the dark, explores potential and encourages the weak. He is beyond want for he has all that he needs because his surrender to his higher purpose is as complete as we could imagine. His steps are certain, and his hand is steady as he lifts back, achingly slow the thin veil that seperates your body from his. He showed me this thin phosphorescent veil on you as you waited for me in the bridal chamber all covered in warm thick blankets and pillows propping up your arm and your side and enveloping you in their sensual folds.....there is the energetics transformed into something akin to a powerful drug.....the energetics brought by goddess to drive through me, showing me the path so I cannot forget, burning it into my memory, making me want it beyond all measure, bringing passion into me not as a slave to it, but as a devotee, a solemn yet passionate follower.....all energetics following the divinity that is us.....divinity that is not some starched collared type all done up in sunday morning cologne, masking worlds of possibility for the sake of seeming and propriety. Your body is my altar, your lips my holy book, your womb my vision, your cries my song. Every last drop of you shall I contain and hold and marvel at....and once held I shall set you free upon yourself only to let move your infinite being through my fingers like so many deserts through the outstretched hand. Cosmic mind meets cosmic mind and weds its heart inextricably to your mystic heart.

I do not have answers, but I do know I will follow no matter what. I know its in me to do that, to follow and be obedient to this calling from within that speaks to me through brake pads and synchronicity and reveals a world gently unfolding with passion and grace what we most need to bring to this world in this age, a culminating event in our individual pathways but also in the paths of others here as we raise the vibration and do what thousands of years have not done; help bring peace to the heart of humankind.

If you were my Mary and I your Jesus, would you trace my palm and smile knowing the ressurection and the life was more than any story of gruesome death could ever tell, that the kingdom was for those who could be innocent like children, capable of following their larger selves, willing to let the higher scales of consciousness play through so that heaven and earth could be hitched together.

Come, let me kiss you this one time. It shall contain within it the ache and passion which has had to wait all this time....as gaze meets gaze, as heart becomes heart; it will redeem a cycle full of confusion and empty of real love. I may not know how the flower unfolds but I know that it must unfold.....so patient like innocents, lets love this with everything we are and let someone else worry over the details. This bliss is enough as godself awakens within myself and goddess surges and flows like the great ocean that you are to me now.

Bows in Grace and Thanksgiving.

No comments: