Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Imagination

Einstein said it was more important than knowledge....I think its true. Pathagoras, when he went to petition the Mystery School in Egypt, was turned away. They were not interested in knowledge. The greatest mind of his day turned away repeatedly. They told him that if he was to have a chance to enter their halls he would need to fast and breath a certain way. They were much more interested in experience.

He had to lighten his being.

Imagination does this lightening fast, or can. Brain scans show how imagining a body state will begin to mimic it. No wait, no mimic....not mimic...if you think it, so shall you be, right?

Imagination is the single most important tool for change, and yet in our world its often looked upon as some unwieldy unreal thing....too mutable....too much like quicksilver to make any sense maybe. And yet, its the very currency which makes nations great. In the U.S. freedoms have allowed the imagination to run wild and wild things have emerged as a result. Wild in a good way...mostly.

Imagination unlocks your potential and kundalini fuels it, making it into a visionary tunnel, to create or blaze pathways to other ideas, making connections which helps to knit our lives or world into a new pattern. By allowing the divine in with the imagination as the gateway to realization, truly great things can happen.

So don't sell your imagination short. Let it roam as wild and free as you can let it. And, bumping up against your larger self, you might just discover something important for you in the moment. Imagination is the gateway to realization.

SO when I think of you, I am not just imagining....I am, but I am also tapping something real in the process....and the truth is, anything we imagine becomes real. it might not be real as the chair is real, but retains its place and shape. So when I think of you and keep my mind on you I can feel my insides change their vibration to a much more beneficial one, one where I can feel my core being move forward, and this core being knows you very well. So through the simple mechanism of imagination, some intention, and focus, I find myself moving into a new place.
With a spring in my step....

No comments: