Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Her Divine Presence

I feel you
like a warm eddie of water
first a trickle
then a roar.

Oceans are contained
within you,
even in the very first drop.

So come to me my watergoddess true
I seek only to strip you
of that which stands between you and me
and as I reach for the fleshy folds of your
sensual being
to drive my awareness through you
I feel your Presence driving my action
feeling its calm certainty
as it makes it way
into the body of your divinity.

As waves crash over land
I feel my rocky stability holding its own
as your watery nuance crashes over and over
upon my shore. Every rock and outcropping
explores your mutable shifting body
feeling every aspect of you
adoring you intimately
hotly as lava flows
deep into her ocean core.

Roll over, over and over
so that I may feel every inch of you
every fold and wave and feather and leaf
that makes up your boundless body
which awakens and moves me
like some fine scent
drifting on the breeze
dropping down into my earthly form
beseeching me to drop anchor
deep into her ocean depths
so that we can bring our heaven
to our earth.

I know goddess is endless
many faces and lives
but she is now alive in one form
only
for my soul seeks only one
for the purposes we have been born into.

No comments: