Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Beloved

How do I awaken the waters which seem to move through the gulf between, how do I enliven and join in holy union that which is my counterpoint in my soul? The answer I think lies in this moment....in what we are becoming, our intention which rises up like new worlds...coupled with intense creative energy seeking to be directed and moved in a purposeful way...... Increasingly it is more and more important to step more forcefully into this self which makes up my core.... to facilitate letting it move forward into my life so that it can begin to direct my life instead of the ego mind trying to do the directing, making messes all the way. So why not? Why not say yes to this larger self and leave the driving up to her and him? You and I can sit, relaxed, in the backseat watching a truly incredible soulscape unfold as we move along in this together. Truth is, there never was a gulf, save for what was illusory. What matters now is the heart. Through its gateway paradise is seen to make chase our hopes.

Your goddess is the single most beautiful being....I cannot even say....so achingly exquisite....I am entranced by her, by how she moves down through you and radiates in you. Something in me knows only to draw her out through fueling this passion as the goddess has directed, opening new channels making this energy feel like liquid opium flowing through my veins.....as images from the distant past stream through me, uniting a dark but inspired past with the present with images of a bull standing in the field, plow hitched and pulled tightly to him as the hand of a master plowman keeps the power in his body from lurching forward unecessarily. Directed, played, worked expertly, he prepares the fields for abundant life to spring forth as rain will come in perfect timing. His plow will reach deep into the earth and break free the dried earth which has not felt the pulling of the plowshare through it, yet breaking free there is a marvelous relief and healing as those unusued parts, a sea of earth, is freed to give life again. In her role, she is a world of infinite possibility, an inneffable sea sinking into darkness, whose depths the godself seeks like no other.....to discover, to enliven, to awaken self unto self.

When the godself enters in, when he steps forward, my purpose-now loosened from all the debris that had covered my heart- begins to shine. Its not so much an answer to a question, but more like a logos, a truth, a presence, a knowing....and it stands beyond all efforts to try and crack it through the mental....simply because it does not NEED such examination....its so obvious, so present when it is given the chance to BE. It does not seek mental jewelry. It seeks that which is most precious, and is beyond all enumeration. That which is most precious to him is you, beloved. You are his fertile cosmos, the ineffable ocean crashing against the desert sands....the abundant fertile lands which support and nurture new life.... in the world of nature. There is not a place where you are not and as daughter to her greatness, I spread before you the only gift I can give; me. Aligning to you, I find that I align to myself and to a larger sense of being, that reveals divine nature. Such wonders that come from your abundant heart. How is that possible? This is why I call it a religion, perhaps the best there ever was for a soul like mine who could never really find anything to follow that felt quite right. But unlike saints of old this god never sought chastity or obedience or righteousness to some outside force but allowed his own nature as gifted to him by Source as his compass. Its as if this has been bound up in heaven, the kingdom, hidden from view, and just now, the waters of spirit are beginning to leak and drip and soon, oh so soon, the dam will simply crumble away. Thank goodness you shook my shoulder as I lay in slumber, so unaware, so lost, really. I am so thankful, in awe of what you are within, and on this cold crisp winter night I can feel your now familiar sense of presence as though it has always been. If we can but gather up the courage to give this sprout a life in this world....to let it grow to the light and spread its branches like the mustard seed got its humble start.....how great would that be? As the world begins to burn and turn and fall apart and ships drop to the dark depths of sea, wont you come give me this great soul kiss which will give my heart and soul that moment whereby my desert lands are soaked to their core with the great surging presence which is your ocean?

No comments: