Translate

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Kiss 2

When I feel this kiss move through me it arouses every element implicated in this. I feel a magnetic quality inside of me equal to my surrender. This awakens the energetics and drives yearning but also the chakra system with subtle and not so subtle eddies and currents moving through me like bright rivers of light and bliss. It is here I can feel you all through me and the only thing I want is for us to dive deeper...deeper still. Let us go until there is no deeper place....perhaps its not possible...

I can feel the yearning in my breath, my lungs, also in my heart. I know my heart yearns to know itself as One with its other side, its other self. It swims in you as you swim in it....we are droplets in a vast ocean of Us and we remain seperately individual but part of a common lineage, capable and yearning deeply for union for not just union but fusion of purpose and being. Lets remember this state soon....I think it is pure bliss....nothing as wonderful as this....so sought after....our minds becoming like one ray of light, intention.

Intention does it as does imagination and belief. Its the very stuff that puts us there, isn't it. Its not that its ephemeral....but that its so durable that it transcends all other forms put before it. Lets listen to our souls and let in innocence that part of us to come forward....

There is an amazing intensity in you, a powerful magnetic drawing of me into you. It seeks that force which will draw out something in itself....through a dance as old as time...mirroring, awakening in a way...aspects of me levels of me I was not able to access before. I think there was a reason for it....you are uncovering me....your essence helps to uncover what I am....extends my vision into myself as well as into you. This does this.

I want to envelope you in this love.....I think it is big enough to do that, to envelope all that you ahve been and shall be in this great expanding Now, a Present that extends into all times, all frames, all scales of time and depths of space. At the heart of this is the potential to expand outward into that which is already there, beyond the strictures of time as This allows us a view beyond those strictures which were never reall strictures lest we needed them to be, to frame our experience and give it relevance for the time being. Perhaps it is time for us to understand time for what it truly is....and in so doing begin to understand what we are in the process.....there is this feeling I once had that contacting ones higher self, a future self might be like cheating....but in fact I think its the path forward because allowing ourselves to remain enmeshed in the strictures of time is like saying gravity will always keep our feet planted, why ever bother to try flying?

If you would join me in this prayerfulness, this intention, this angle of desiring and wish.....if like children we could be innocent but unleashed we might find the new path which lays at the center of our being and bring to focus that which so badly needs to be. What this looks like....how it feels....all I know is its about breaking the prior bonds or shackles.....isn't it? The willingness to just breathe it in and say "yes" to it.

I think my love can envelope the entirety of your life....not like swallowing you whole, no, but enveloping you......all of you....I am aware of some part of me being able to do this. Touching on this part is what advances me....feeling into how wonderful this love is helps me understand why my godself explained...has been explaining for a while now how things must be.....through alignment, through service, singularity, fusion of purpose, and an enveloping quality which has the capacity to take you in your entirety....all of it....without reservation or judgement or reciprocation. He loves your soul that much and knows you in endless forms and knows you in still more endless ones beyond this point. Your essence he loves....its beyond measure....its like it IS him and he cherishes your core self....your infinite essence so much and yet....he needs this essence so much somehow...like at the core of all of my being....lives taken up in this....within those is the essence of something which has been alive and full with this purpose.

I don't pretend to know how it all goes but I know I align to my purpose through you somehow....and that this kiss which is part of union, of setting up a specific heart-centered flow is important for healing and driving this forward. The kiss is like breath....the kiss is life. Deeper and deeper into your essence I go, revealing and waking it up....just as you wake me up. Something perhaps about what you are, what I am.....which does this so naturally.

I probably sound a little silly.....in a way I am new to this but in another way I am not. I know this has been a large part of your life.....and what I recognize is that there was always something there.....a feeling of another part of me....when young this was so innocent....and as I got older I learned more but was not as innocent. I now find I am returning to that innocence as the way forward. Instead of trying to shape and move this something deeper in me moves. Its not always easy and I do my very best to let that which yearns deepest and most completely to come forward because he is already there, already in union...and seeks to bring this lonely pilgrim into the fold, gathering his gold and planting seeds in space/time. Its all I want to do, all I want to serve, all I want to be. How can I serve this more? How can I assist you....give you the gift of yourself....to reveal just how beautiful you are inside.....just by looking and gazing forever into you....this gaze which is like a deep engaged flow of my essence into yours....as we recombine and flow together....

No comments: