Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Adventure

I wish I could lay down beside you tonight. I wish I could lay down and look out at the stars and breathe and remove myself for a moment, visiting an island inside of me, long enough for rest and relaxation, to know that the world is only crazy out there and that sanity exists within..

Little surprise thing happened as they did the last few days. This too is a test of sorts, a refining, a clarifying of purpose, finding my way. Grace remains constant ahead as I seek to become it. The hard part is enduring everything. Its hard to stand up for something when self righteousness is rampant. It no longer matters what the truth is when people are convinced of their position. Its a silly kind of thing, yet I participated in it. I pray for grace in order to remain in a place that is the highest possible.

I go to my prayer and ask for refinement, not fear or hurt or worry over loss. I assume that what happens now is in the highest....least for now.

I look at the moon on this night and I think how you must be looking at her, thinking of me, thinking of your goddess within. I so wish I could speak to you, but I also know there must be a purpose served in this. I just wish things didn't come at me with such ferocity.....yet they have been with the utmost perfection in their unfolding so I cannot complain.

Life is a great adventure...

No comments: