Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Serendipity

The meaningful coincidence rides on the back of a flow which is part of our lives which exists when we make room for things to happen. Life can be a flow of these and these happen with increasing amounts during a kundalini awakening. Is something trying to flutter to life in our field? Is our soul seeking to open us to what's possible within the power of manifestation? Is it that we are on the cusp of learning to deal with energy in a different way? I think so, yes. I think that we can be....I have been so bound to my beliefs about what I can and cannot bring into my life that it hamstrung me and took a good shaking from the cosmic tree to get me to realize there was more than just my own rather provincial beliefs. Thing was, I KNEW about the power of manifestation. I was....I was afraid to embrace it I think. I think I was so afraid of opening up.....that being open was one good way of getting hurt....and yet surrendering and letting myself follow rather than being in the drivers seat has led to some substantive moves...magical almost in their perfect timing. Problem is, people see this approach as a path of innactivity or irresponsibility.....even though it works. Its like diving in and letting the current take you.

More on this later....synchronicity is calling and must heed....

No comments: