Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2010

With Her Goddess


I am in love with her goddess....
all of her really....
but her infinite self
turns inside of me
as if she were me
bids my petals to turn
in rhythmic gestures
creating new energy
new life
cosmic coitus
for the making of more of us.

I am in love with the goddess of you
which IS what you are
in this quiet little moment
its just that when I feel you
the air shares its secrets
the world offers itself up
ripe and becoming
wanton and desirous
suddenly alive in its true
physical nature
melting like honey
running like wax
letting oceans pour out and through
as we awaken to the forgotten edges and realms
of our being
which brings us right back here
on this couch
with the sunlight streaming in
and the magazine turned upside down
and the world gently kareening
perhaps a bit on its side
but luscious
and alive
and begging to be taken
to that place
inside of her
inside of him
and residing in all of nature.

Kiss me and let your lips travel through me
like red fish for platelets
let me feel your lush world
on concievability
coursing all through me.
I cannot begin to even hint
how much I need this.....
for I AM This.

Come, take my hand....
I would love you as you wish
as lightly or as fervently as you would desire
I would read you like some sacred text
knowing your contents
and sensitive to the intensity place behind my touch.
I'd be happy to just count the stars with you
if that were all that was wanted or required
but I'd want to do the counting with you
as you turn and smile at me as we get only
partway done with a look of irony on your face.
I'd pretend in that moment that I pulled you near
and gazed into your eyes for a moment
soaking you up beaming you in
and touching your lips
like a solemn vow
which seeks more of itself
yet holds itself back
as the flood builds behind the
carefully formed walls.
Desire builds like a heavy rich sauce
as we sniff and smell its heady aroma
and know at some point
the feast will be ready.

I am in love with her goddess,
so full in its watermoon
so rish in its possibility
something she needs from me
which is a gift to myself
a gift to her
just as her gift is for herself
but to me all at the same time.
This calls the mists to part
and a new world opens...

No comments: