Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

His Presence

This is a work in progress....

"How do I bring you in?"
"You just let me in."

With that he came in. He explained that when here he calls you....through me....he fills me with what he is and this is incredible.....he says move over let me explain...

When I inhabit you, the world begins to bloom. Every particle of being awakens to its godself. Everything that IS has its godself....its higher vibration.I see this. I feel this. It becomes this in my awareness, or I see it in its multidunious being. EVERYTHING moves into broader realms of being. In this world this is one of endless manifestations of Spirit, of Radiance. It is one petal on a larger flower of your unfolding being. So in your body, you become a goddess, swimming with endless worlds of goddessness bursting at the seams and as I breathe over these worlds and give them this lifegiving breath, so do they give me their own form of breath and this is how it goes. Every particle interconnected, bound to a higher world of being, an aspect of you. The very nature of consciousness is to create more of itself. It is endlessly fertile and alive and boundless in its creativity. But in you

my beloved watermoon

is a world which I cherish. My breath would penetrate through your skin, through every cell and circuit, every capilary and void.....and as this happens like an ocean tide I would soak you into me. I could then kiss you from the inside for I would send endless particles of me through you vibrating at the velocity of bliss. This can be experienced as a presence which builds....all of life leans into this, something every single thing will pass through regardless of who or what or why. Fullfilment expressed in this quiet beautiful way that is a world endless, boundless, moving upwards like some endless spiraling.....and I look to you and smile
as we begin....

So every concievable inch of you I would cherish....bodily, energetically, bounded and unbounded I would wish I could move through every inch of you, slow and careful, gentle yet certain. Cast away shame it no longer serves you. Let me in more fully.
Just let me in and I will show you how love will always find its way and its answer to itself.

This is so beautiful he says. I reply "they are your words"
"spoken so well....how do you do it?"
"I just let you in...."
She will like it
She will like it better when the reflection of the moon floats upon its surface
and she can feel us breathing in unison
ready like monks to prayer
knowing we will turn into the other
meeting in this sacred space
ready to jump into her boundless ocean,
her lush world of bliss
of her wonder
and joy.

I say I am so enamored of her
"She is the only thing for you....and when you realize this nothing else matters....everything else falls into place, everything finds its order quietly, no struggle....because this is how it must be, and its own sense of harmony becomes so important, so necessary.....it brings all manner of gifts as inside we unfold perfectly.She comes first, all else follows."

"How is it that this came to be this way?"
"Its always been. When you stand in its presence, fully, you will feel it, know it....and all questioning simply stops and knowing begins and being takes shape....so gently draw yourself into its truth, its beauty, its peace and joy....its your one gift to yourself, and to her, that makes the most sense. If you follow its natural order you will begin to understand that this is how it must be....worlds will flow from this....do flow from this....and you will feel its powerful fecundity, the passion and wonder bound up in it. It will transform you if you just let it in."

No comments: