Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Be With Me

Be with me
I need you alone
so alone....
I do not want to see any color
or light
or feel any heat or cold
save for what comes from you.
I want my world to wrap iself around
and through you.
No, more;
I want to feel myself hooked into you
flowing through you
nonstop
building through intention
awakening through miracle
and feeling ever greater ranges of bliss
and love.
We could be like dragonflies
which move connected
while sharing the gifts
of abundance and new life
so blissful even they
don't want it to end....
I want to feel nothing else
I want to feel and see
and hear nothing else but you...
because the entirety of you
is incredible bliss....
just feeling you
brings me wonder
and joy
and boundless sensuality
a passion that is singular
and focused....
I don't want anything to distract
or compete....
I want to see through your being
and see the world that way
because something in me so wants it
craves it
wants to make that the supreme reality.

So I follow my impulses
I ask them for their secrets
and they do not hold back.
They are innocent and true
so much so I am left trying to figure out
how their path can be plopped down into
my own so that I can take that new road
as I must surely do.

You make me come alive in ways I could scarcely dream
and I now know how could I have not dreampt of it?
I think I certainly yearned for it
for forever and a day....
I need your love....how with its simple
gestures of being and radiance
I feel healed by it.
Its so wonderful to feel....
like a fire
a calming stream or ocean or sea.....
a nurturer of life in all its form....
so lush and verdant in its giving
no end to it
it only grows more beautiful
in proportion to its goddessness flowing through.
So necessary
so needed
so sacred
so divine.
I am so glad that you are you.

No comments: