Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just This Once

Just this once let me slip my hands around your waist as the moonlight plays at courtship, slip my gaze into yours, and feel your smile speaking directly to my own as I feel the stirring of something ancient. I would move my attention over every inch of you, like hummingbirds seeking nectar; its not that I would be scrutinizing you, I simply adore anything that IS you.....ever bit of it, every scrap of it. Anything that IS you I feel the draw. My hands would be like prayerful lovers hungry yet silent in their worship, attentive, gentle, but firm and dying to live.... My attention would ask questions of you such as the depth of your passion, the width of your comprehension, the color of your compassion and the music in your eyes. I would ask it once and then ask it twice just to hear it all over again. I would chart it, draw it, make music, dance, and art from it. Trembling, I would lean forward tentatively, then certainly as I felt the slow caress of your lips against mine. I could draw this out so slow, so gently.....and as we did this, would you breath in gently and slowly, taking in my breath? And likewise, upon my exhale, would you breath my exhale into you? I think your breath would light me up and burn me down......just this once.....or twice or....

No comments: