Translate

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Need

I need very much to speak to you with his voice in me, to tell you the things that he yearns to tell you, to reach for you, to draw you near, to let you feel what I feel when he enters in with such certainty.....almost matter of fact. Perhaps the point is to pull his garment over me and to carry it, hold it, for as long as I can and to surrender to him as deeply as possible. He is my prayer....

An hour later....

God holds his Goddess in magnetic embrace as she returns the embrace through energetic flow. Here ends the stories of Shakti emerging from Shiva or Eve being fashioned from Adams rib. Here begins the two standing on equal footing, needing just as passionately, a divine counterpart.... Sending, Receiving, Returning and awakening. This goes on and on as the energy builds. Endless, continuous, two poles of a divine duo creating a third which is interspersed through the two, making them one.

A day later.....

Like a prayer, a proclamation, an invocation, lets show how god and goddess together are becoming a balanced creation, equally resplendant and interdependant, but finding the other not through loss but through gain and abundance. Its time, its time, its time it is time.....and how else could it be when your presence sings through me, through my temples of light, shining and vibrating through me.....your voice and essence reaching all through me. It has taken centuries to reach this place, now it is time to give this the room to allow it to assemble what it must.....Time to set aside the past and let the future sing with its great yearning promise as we stand gape-jawed at the perfection unfolding from within us. So great is the Promise, so grand the Design. Lets just say yes.

No comments: