Translate

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Flower of Our Heart



I know that there is something so sacred which connects us and whose connective likely reach out through time in subtle ways which may rise to the surface unexpectedly yet not a surprise....connected through the very fiber of our hearts, the angle of our intention, the yearning of our souls for that distant shore which is right next door....within you I know is that which I need most, a channel, a tunnel to a place of sublime being. When the world has me off balance or kilter, I find that if I can simply remind myself of where you are, I find myself in the process and find that which I need more than anything. These pearls of bliss which peel off from the godselves we are, we can wash each other with and remake ourselves as we go puzzle-like into a more complete picture. If I can look directly ahead and not to the side....they call this the middle way....if I can do that, then I am golden. Like birds feeding on the nectar of our soul, our divine being-boundless and free-our lives are transformed.

The flower in your and my heart, which makes you so beautiful, which makes me so beautiful, seeks entry into this world. It seeks to be more than just with you and with me but bound by a common vision, want, need....sacred desiring.....we both know what this is, and its alchemical fire is so needed in this world and we so need to bring this forward....but a place must be made for it, a nest in this world where the two alchemy of what you and I are can shine forth....like the bread of life which is divided endlessly yet whole.

His energy moves forward in this bliss and as he does the bliss moves up the scales....into territory that is like some electric cosmic field of pure pleasure and joy and bliss....his ability to handle this kind of energy means that our merging will be of this and more....our blending, fusion of purpose, will build this connective in a way that is simple and beautiful. How I will ever be able to live without your presence after that, I will never know...

No comments: