Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something Just Aint Right


A moment recorded from the mind of an anonymous person somewhere in this good world....

"If this is all there is, I can't believe it.  Is life just twitting and facebooking and staying glued to my blackberry?  Are the next trends in fashion all there is?  I wonder what color would suit me today, I wonder what the neighbors are wearing..... I have to make sure that I keep up with the Joneses. 

I go through this life, a sliver of what I know is the truth, but honestly I can't tell what the truth is.  I hear everyone from every corner trying to say it like it is, but somehow it all feels fake to me.  Like if for one moment I could run out into the street and just yell "STOP!!!" it would all just stop and everything would crumble, every single illusion, every single worry, every single fear and insecurity I have.  All of the voices screaming at me for attention on the radio and t.v would just unravel like so many springs in a clock, reversing time and reversing awareness.....Surely there must be more to life than what brand water I drink and who I vote for.  Television just keeps pumping out the junk by the yard and I can't make any sense of it.  Somewhere in there, there has got to be something authentic, something REAL.  But good golly, I just don't know what that IS.  My phone is vibrating so I better grab it...

I listen to the old teachings and it seems the effort in the world is to just dumb it down just as quickly as possible.  Why would the words of some teacher so long ago have to do with heeding what my government says?  And why are all my freedoms going out the window like so many pigeons from the roost?  And why ARE those jets making such huge trails.  Someone says there is something IN those chemtrails......they call them this...but I don't know.  Something about barium and lead.  Could be they are all just loonies.  People in government have better things to do than poison the populace, right?  If the kingdom is within, how come I can't seem to find it.  What am I supposed to be looking for?  If its in there, how come I can't get it out?  Maybe I just have to die to find out....

So I have appointments out the yin-yang and I just don't know what to make of it.  I am really too busy to wonder, but still...."

Welcome to the forward edge of awakening my friend.  Its not packaged, it beyond all thought, yet is the very essence of creation, and its been waiting for you.  It cares not about whether you have been keeping up with Mr and Mrs Jones.  It only IS and in so being, reflects back a perfect portrait of you.  So as the world begins to seem like a thin veneer of what something inside of you says it should really be, you are bumping up a big whale of a tail, an awakening in the making. As all this filters through, consider that it might be good to simply let it keep filtering, percolating, since that is how the truth seems to emerge in the magic of that one moment to change all moments.  Keep questioning consensus reality because THAT reality is only  one available channel on the great projection that is your life.  Breathe deep, feel your body, reach back out of the memes and programs and consider there is something more......much much more.....

Awake!

No comments: